Wednesday, January 19, 2011

window shopping :: pieces inc

I decided to do a little "window shopping" at Pieces Inc. last night. I hadn't been on the website in awhile and I had some extra time, so why not? (Side note...that is how so many of my real life shopping trips start, "Oh I have 30 minutes to kill, I will just run into the mall and look" and 30 minutes later, I have my hands full with bags of things I probably don't need). Luckily for my husband, my debit card was nowhere in sight when I browsed around the Pieces website.

My mental shopping cart looked a little like this--

Who wouldn't want a pair of these pristine beauties? It would have to be in a no-kid zone because I can only imagine what these would look like after an afternoon with a two year old!



Oh, how I love a Chippendale chair! The bright apple green lacquer gives a modern twist to a classic.

I am in love with this desk. It's a mix of rugged glamour with the wood top and bright chrome legs.

Love this...again wouldn't work with kids or pets but this is just for pretend anyway!

I love most anything made from reclaimed wood and these look so refined yet rustic with their architectural form.

7 comments:

Janell @ House of Fifty said...

oh, that shop is dangerous! Janell

Ruthie {Look Learn Love} said...

That green Chippendale is to die for!!

karen said...

I have never heard of Pieces Inc. Now I'm going to have to check it out!

Kendra said...

Love the desk!

Unknown said...

Oh I love those. the first chairs are on my dream list for when the toddlers aren't, well, . . toddlers.

Erika Ward said...

I would work there for a week to earn those wooden lamps...or even the desk. I'm not picky about my "Pieces!"

Amber B (Simple Dwellings) said...

You have great taste! All the looks are beautiful. I especially love the green chippendale chairs and rug! I love to blend traditional with modern, and these looks would do it!

Post a Comment