Wednesday, January 5, 2011

resolution two



In continuation with my resolutions and goals for this year, I will lay out my goals for myself professionally this year.  These goals and wishes are always in the back of my mind every day and have been for years.

I know that I am not living up to my potential in my field and have kind of short-changed myself and taken the easy road for awhile.  2011 is going to be the year where I want to break out of my comfort zone and push myself to be the kind of designer and business person I know I can be.  I know I have a long road ahead of me and people work for years and years to establish themselves and I guess there is no better time than the present!

I am looking forward to all that this year is going to have to offer for me professionally and as I talked about in the last post, I am planning on giving you all more glimpses into that life more often!

1 comments:

Carissa @ the Fabulous Design File said...

I think it's awesome that you are putting these goals out there. Can't wait to see what 2011 has in store for you!

Post a Comment