Friday, January 7, 2011

favorite find of the week 1.7

I haven't done a 'favorite find' post in awhile and I found something totally worthy yesterday! I discovered the blog, "Simply Seleta", and I am hooked!!  How did I not know about her?  She is a sassy, Southern stylista with 4 beautiful kiddos and a handsome husband.  I can't wait to read all her past posts and I look forward to all her future ones!



How can you doubt her fabulous-ness with a photo like this??

I have something pretty exciting going on this weekend...I am running my first half marathon! I am very excited to be running the Disney World Half Marathon with three of my girlfriends.  After 11 weeks of training, I am ready for Saturday! Wish me luck!



9 comments:

Kim@Chattafabulous said...

Oh gosh Jade, is there anything you can't do? Best of luck with the marathon, I wouldn't make it a block!

Rachel Wright {The Inspired House of Wright} said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
traci zeller designs said...

You go, Jade! That is fantastic!! I totally agree - Seleta is fabulous!

Lilacandgrey said...

GOOD LUCK!
PS. just found your blog-LOVE!
<3 Cara
a href="http:www.lilacandgrey.com">Lilac and Grey</a

Andrea said...

OOOh Yeah! You will be hooked, I'm here to say. Good luck to you! I said I would NEVER run more than a 1/2 but I ran my first marathon in October in Chicago. Keep it going!

Tiffany @ Savor Home said...

WOW! I am a big fan of your blog and am now a fan of Seleta's! Thanks for sharing. Good luck this weekend!

Hello Lover... said...

I adore her and her blog! I never saw that photo - how stunning!

Haven and Home said...

That is a very cool picture, love the guitar player!

kayce hughes said...

I found her about a year ago and was on her blog for hours!

Post a Comment