Tuesday, November 30, 2010

holiday decorating style

So, I am sure that everyone has started their holiday decorating by now. I am so proud of myself...got my tree up last night and the Christmas lights are all hung outside. I was feeling a little like a slacker after seeing that so many other people had theirs done the day after Thanksgiving!
There is such a HUGE selection of holiday decor out and so many styles and themes to choose from. Here are some of my faves...

Rustic--





Traditional--




Whimsical--





I always lean towards rustic, using raffia, pine cones, and tin ornaments.  What's your style??

8 comments:

jacjewelry said...

I haven't even started. :) I prefer a little something on the rustic side too!

Unknown said...

I like the whimsical...cute pics girlie!

Lili said...

its always traditional but i think i'll do whimsical next yr!

Cristin // Simplified Bee said...

I think my style blends the three... lovely post!

Thx for your sweet comments too regarding my holiday mantel.

xo,
cristin

Unknown said...

I like them all. not sure what that says about my style . . .am I a mess?? Great photos.

Jenn @ Peas and Crayons said...

Funky & eclectic =) i think that means my tree is usually a hot mess =)

xoXOxo
Jenn L @ Peas & Crayons

Athena's World said...

I usually learn more toward traditional but am looking for more ideas for next year!! great photos

Kim@Chattafabulous said...

A mix of all styles!

Post a Comment