Friday, November 26, 2010

not right

Instead of snuggled up in bed, I am out in the trenches shopping! I know, I am not right! It is a serious addiction to shopping that drags me out of bed in the wee hours of Black Friday and convinces me to wait in looooong lines for Christmas deals. I am really not sure you get that great of a deal on things on Black Friday but I have been doing it for a few years now and it's kinda become a tradition.

So, while I am satisfying my retail urges, I will be dreaming of curling up in a comfy bed like this one...

7 comments:

jillian said...

this is the first year i didn't go shopping on black friday and i'm kinda freaking out about it!!! i have always been a crazed BF shopper! hope you got some good deals!

jillian xoxo
http://just-jillian.blogspot.com

Natalie @ Blossoming Visions said...

Oh yes...I was up and at em too this morning. I could just collapse now. I think I'll stick with online shopping from now on. Toodles..

Courtney {a thoughtful place} said...

Hope you found some great things. I am always out on Black Friday . . this is the first year I slept in and stayed snuggled up. You probably did enough damage for the both of us!

Megan {Honey We're Home} said...

Well, you can sleep when you get home!

johnny said...

Please go check out Ella Home in Belleair Bluffs on Indian Rocks Road. Beautiful holiday and home decor store. One of a kind items to decorate the home. It looks like a winter wonderland.

Kim@Chattafabulous said...

Hope it was worth it Jade. I slept in and went shopping around noon and it was great. All the earlybirds had come and gone by then!!

Jennifer said...

Hey girl! *JUST* found your blog and i'm a little obsessed already =) you had me at flip flops and pearls <3

xoXOxo
Jenn L @ Peas & Crayons

Post a Comment