Friday, November 26, 2010

not right

Instead of snuggled up in bed, I am out in the trenches shopping! I know, I am not right! It is a serious addiction to shopping that drags me out of bed in the wee hours of Black Friday and convinces me to wait in looooong lines for Christmas deals. I am really not sure you get that great of a deal on things on Black Friday but I have been doing it for a few years now and it's kinda become a tradition.

So, while I am satisfying my retail urges, I will be dreaming of curling up in a comfy bed like this one...

7 comments:

Unknown said...

this is the first year i didn't go shopping on black friday and i'm kinda freaking out about it!!! i have always been a crazed BF shopper! hope you got some good deals!

jillian xoxo
http://just-jillian.blogspot.com

Natalie @ Blossoming Visions said...

Oh yes...I was up and at em too this morning. I could just collapse now. I think I'll stick with online shopping from now on. Toodles..

Unknown said...

Hope you found some great things. I am always out on Black Friday . . this is the first year I slept in and stayed snuggled up. You probably did enough damage for the both of us!

Megan // Honey We're Home said...

Well, you can sleep when you get home!

Anonymous said...

Please go check out Ella Home in Belleair Bluffs on Indian Rocks Road. Beautiful holiday and home decor store. One of a kind items to decorate the home. It looks like a winter wonderland.

Kim@Chattafabulous said...

Hope it was worth it Jade. I slept in and went shopping around noon and it was great. All the earlybirds had come and gone by then!!

Jenn @ Peas and Crayons said...

Hey girl! *JUST* found your blog and i'm a little obsessed already =) you had me at flip flops and pearls <3

xoXOxo
Jenn L @ Peas & Crayons

Post a Comment