Friday, November 5, 2010

favorite find of the week 11.5

My favorite find for this week is a personal one...it's my husband!! Today is our 5th wedding anniversary!  So much has happened in the 5 years since we got married...we have built a house {about to sell that house}, started a family, and just grown up a lot in the 10 years since we first started dating. He is the yin to my yang. He is very methodical and level-headed and then there's me, going 90 miles an hour in a billion different directions, do first, think later! I am so lucky to have him in my life...he's a great man and a wonderful father to our little girl!

12 comments:

MMills said...

Happy Anniversary Ms Jade!!!!

Melissa G. Allen said...

Awwww! Happy Anniversary Jade! Where are you moving to? Are you staying in the Tampa area?

Erin said...

Happy Anniversary! I remember that day very well, you were a beautiful bride and it was a gorgeous wedding!

Micro Preemie Mom said...

Happy Anniversary guys! That picture is gorgeous! Enjoy your day :)

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversay Jade!!! Hope you guys have a wonderful Anniversay weekend. I was planning to attend your seminar today, but my little one is not feeling well. I know it will be a great success!

Kim@Chattafabulous said...

Happy Anniversary! That is a sweet picture.

Hello Lover... said...

So sweet - Happy Anniversary!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Jade! You two are adorable!

Sanity Fair said...

So darling!! Congrats on your best find ever :)
-SF

Stephanie said...

Happy, happy anniversary!! So special!!

FROM THE RIGHT BANK said...

Happy anniversary!!! I hope the two of you had a wonderful weekend!

Amy said...

Aw, we share an Anniversary, hope it was a good one! *Amy

Post a Comment