Monday, August 23, 2010

monday musing




"What I know for sure is that no matter where you stand right now--on a hilltop, in a gutter, at a crossroads, in a rut--you need to give yourself the best that you have to offer in this moment. This is it. Rather than depleting yourself with judgments about what you haven't done, who you could have become, why you haven't moved faster, or what you should have changed, redirect that energy toward the next big push--the one that takes you from enough to better.  The one that takes you from adequate to extraordinary.  The one that helps you rise up from a low moment and reach for your personal best."
                                                                                       
-Oprah Winfrey

I saw this quote on Dayka's Life + Style blog a few weeks ago and it instantly became a favorite.  I hope everyone had a great weekend!! Mine started out pretty good...I won my first giveaway! I won the book, 'Design Life' by Nicole Sassaman, over at Blulabel Bungalow.  Thanks Erika!!!

3 comments:

Kim@Chattafabulous said...

Congrats on your win and thanks for the inspiration!

Leah said...

What a great inspirational quote! Love it!
Congrats on winning the giveaway! Happy Monday sweetie!

Luvs!

Unknown said...

Congrats on winning! Lovely quote, and I LOVE that art wall, so eclectic!

Post a Comment