Wednesday, August 11, 2010

blogger/ designer featured in garden & gun magazine

I have been following Rachel Halvorson's blog, Nest Egg, for awhile. I love her fresh approach to interiors and her easy nature.  I was excited to see that she was on the cover (!) of Garden & Gun this month named as one of the South's up and coming designers.  I can't believe how much she has accomplished at the age of 26. I am always in awe of people who are able to become successful at a young age, especially in the design field.  If you haven't checked out the magazine, you definitely should!!


5 comments:

Janell @ House of Fifty said...

That is exciting! Good for her, and also a bit intimidating, her being so young! :)
Janell

Kim@Chattafabulous said...

Oh, I love her blog. She does have great great style!

Unknown said...

Good for her!! I have been following her for awhile and admire her design work, especially the daybed that she is sitting upon!

Leah said...

Oh I will have to check her out! I can't believe how young she is, that is incredible!

Luvs!

A Wedding Story said...

Thanks for sharing, going to check it out now! She is young!

Post a Comment