Friday, August 13, 2010

favorite find of the week 8.13

As soon as I opened the mailbox and saw the Ballard Designs catalog peeking out with it's soft pink cover and gold mirrors all over, I knew I was going to have every page bookmarked.  The latest Ballard catalog shows their collaboration with interior designer (and a personal fave), Suzanne Kasler.  I want everything from her collection! Here are just a few of my faves...






Thought I would also throw in a picture of a yummy cupcake since tomorrow is my birthday & a cupcake is always on my wish list ;)

 via

4 comments:

Janell @ House of Fifty said...

Have the happiest of birthdays Jade!! Those cupcakes are adorable, I see at least one in your future! :)
Janell

Dayka Robinson said...

love the wall medallions, and happy early birthday! have a great weekend. :)

Kim@Chattafabulous said...

Happy birthday Jade (from another Suzanne Kasler fan!)

Unknown said...

Happy early birthday! Enjoy your day, eat many cupcakes! I love the antler wall (of course!). XO!

Post a Comment