Friday, July 23, 2010

favorite find of the week 7.23

My favorite find of the week is more of a discovery of things I thought I lost...my old Domino issues!! I thought I had thrown them out a couple of years ago ( I know...STUPID move!!) but I had just relocated them to my office for "safe keeping". I was cleaning things up in the storage room and there they were!! All in a neat stack waiting for me to rediscover them!! I know Brides.com is bringing the archives back but there is something about having your favorite magazines in print.  I know what I will be doing this weekend...reading all my old issues and discovering old & new inspirations!



images via

8 comments:

Kim@Chattafabulous said...

Jade I have most of mind but somehow a few are missing. I treasure these magazines and refer to them over and over again. Seems like you always see something new!

Dayka Robinson said...

there is NOTHING like having a magazine in print! i've debated printing out lonny each month, but it would probably be a bit cost-prohibitive for 200+ pages! enjoy your relaxing weekend catching up on domino (again). :)

annechovie said...

I love rediscovering old magazines, Jade. Thanks for entering my give-away! Have a great weekend

Unknown said...

I can't think of a better way to spend the weekend :) Have a good one!

Unknown said...

Oh how exciting! I did not do that and I wish I had. Who knew they would go away! Such a loss! have a great weekend
xo amanda

Kendall said...

Great blog! I'm SO glad that Domino's back issues are going to be available online. I didn't keep mine!

Unknown said...

Aren't you lucky! I know they'll be available online, but how great to get to hold the actual magazines! XO!

Brooke @ Blueprint Bliss said...

So fun! I still have mine... so glad they survived my clean out spells!

Post a Comment