Thursday, July 15, 2010

family vacation (with a little jonathan adler thrown in)

My family and I are on our way to Blairsville, GA to visit my husband's family but we are making a little pit stop in Atlanta for a couple of days.  Imagine how excited I was when I found out that the same night I will be in Atlanta, Mr. Jonathan Adler will be at a party hosted by Pieces Inc. in Atlanta.  I RSVP'd to go immediately...who passes this by?!?


In honor of this little soiree I will be attending tonight, here are some classic JA interiors...







Can't wait to share all the details from the party when I get back from vacation next week!!!

4 comments:

Kim@Chattafabulous said...

Lucky girl. His rooms are as bold as his personality. Get a photo!

Erika at BluLabel Bungalow said...

So glad I had a chance to meet you at the party! Please let me know next time you are here. Would love to have lunch with you! Safe travels...

xoxo
Erika

Dayka (Life +Style) said...

aw! i was there and hate that i didn't get to meet you! hopefully you had a great time--enjoy your family vacation.

zionriverresort said...

Hi, I really appreciate your effort to make this blog.

family vacation ideas

Post a Comment