Wednesday, July 14, 2010

dining room update #2- postponed

I was going to post photos of my fabric choices for my dining room table runner but after looking at them last night, I decided I wasn't crazy about either one! So, I am delaying that project until I find something I am bananas over.  I think I am going to have to convince my husband to repaint the lower wall (under the chair rail) and maybe get a new rug.  Don't you love how projects that start off as easy and won't require any paint or new purchases turn into a whole other thing?


On another note, here's a picture of my daughter's new bathroom. I got totally sidetracked in Home Goods and ended up coming home with stuff for her.  It is much more colorful than what was in the bathroom but I thought it was appropriate for a two year old girl with a BIG personality :)

5 comments:

bron @ baby space said...

She must be loving that lil dog art piece! Cute :)

Kimberlee, The Spunky Diva said...

That shower curtain is wonderful!!! Love the paisley.

Leah said...

This is so funny! I got that same shower curtain at Marshalls for my daughter's bathroom. Unfortunately her bath is pink and green so the red didn't go but I love it!

Unknown said...

Love the art print! Cute! I like stuff that isn't too "babyish" for kids. And yes, every project always ends up having so much more to it! XO!

Kim@Chattafabulous said...

Where did you get that gorgeous puppy painting? It's magical in there, Jade!

Post a Comment