Wednesday, May 4, 2011

to the trade :: hickory chair

I think sometimes I take for granted all the beautiful things I get exposed to on a daily basis and a lot of the places I order from are to the trade only. So, I thought I would introduce you all to a company that some may be very familiar with, while others may just be hearing about it for the first time!

Hickory Chair is my go-to furniture source. They have some of the best upholstery pieces around and their case goods are to die for! I love them because almost everything is customizable, to the length of a sofa to the finish on a table, all the way to the hardware I want to add to a chest. They also have some pretty big names creating furniture collections for them...Thomas O'Brien, Mariette Himes-Gomez, and Suzanne Kasler to name a few.

I could seriously post every piece of furniture from their website, but I have narrowed it down to a few....

This chest and table were introduced at the Spring High Point Market--




This is the perfect host chair-- It screams relaxed elegance!



The quatrefoil book table never disappoints and changes character with just a change in finish. It could be used in a study in the dark stain but would look right at home in a living room in an antique ivory painted finish.

Love some of these pieces from Mariette Himes Gomez--


This cabinet is available as an armoire or as a bar cabinet and is also available in a multitude of finishes--


Who doesn't love this side chair from the Suzanne Kasler collection?




I encourage you to browse their website-- all the images are so inspiring!

2 comments:

Laurel-Dawn McBurney said...

There's nothing like gorgeous furniture to get my day going... thanks for the inspiration!

abodelove.blogspot.com

Lori @ Lori May Interiors said...

Gorgeous pieces! Thanks for sharing!

Lori
www.lorimayinteriors.com/blog

Post a Comment