Wednesday, May 4, 2011

to the trade :: hickory chair

I think sometimes I take for granted all the beautiful things I get exposed to on a daily basis and a lot of the places I order from are to the trade only. So, I thought I would introduce you all to a company that some may be very familiar with, while others may just be hearing about it for the first time!

Hickory Chair is my go-to furniture source. They have some of the best upholstery pieces around and their case goods are to die for! I love them because almost everything is customizable, to the length of a sofa to the finish on a table, all the way to the hardware I want to add to a chest. They also have some pretty big names creating furniture collections for them...Thomas O'Brien, Mariette Himes-Gomez, and Suzanne Kasler to name a few.

I could seriously post every piece of furniture from their website, but I have narrowed it down to a few....

This chest and table were introduced at the Spring High Point Market--

This is the perfect host chair-- It screams relaxed elegance!

The quatrefoil book table never disappoints and changes character with just a change in finish. It could be used in a study in the dark stain but would look right at home in a living room in an antique ivory painted finish.

Love some of these pieces from Mariette Himes Gomez--

This cabinet is available as an armoire or as a bar cabinet and is also available in a multitude of finishes--

Who doesn't love this side chair from the Suzanne Kasler collection?

I encourage you to browse their website-- all the images are so inspiring!


abode love said...

There's nothing like gorgeous furniture to get my day going... thanks for the inspiration!

Lori said...

Gorgeous pieces! Thanks for sharing!


Post a Comment