Wednesday, June 23, 2010

the simple life

My husband and I are searching for a quiet country paradise to build our dream home on.  It's a lot harder than you think...you have all these images in your head of how you want things to look and we don't want to settle on our dreams.  So, whenever I get discouraged thinking we are never going to find that perfect piece of land, I look at these photos and feel inspired and I know that we will find the right place soon and my dreams of quiet country living won't be lost.






images from jessica paige (one willow studios)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You will find the right place! And when you find it you'll know, but I agree, it's discouraging sometimes! XO!

Haven and Home said...

You are so lucky to even have that dream! Don't loose hope!

Post a Comment