Tuesday, June 22, 2010

my style in one picture

From the Right Bank is challenging bloggers to come up with one picture that defines their style...I scoured the internet searching for the perfect picture that would sum me up.  I have noticed that my style has evolved in the last few years to a more sophisticated, traditional look as opposed to the trendy, of-the-moment style.

Here's a photo of my style...


image courtesy of house beautiful


I love this room because it's a mix of traditional and rustic.  I like the simplicity of this room...it's clean and neutral but there is a punch of color with the throw pillows.  My favorite part of the room has to be the barn board ceiling though. So, there it is, my style in one photo!!

3 comments:

Emily A. Clark said...

Great choice! Love that coffee table.

Anonymous said...

Lovely room! I'm with you - the ceiling is my favorite part too. Thank you so much for participating in my challenge!

Small Burst said...

love your blog and love your style! I like to mix traditional with lots of different styles too. Thanks for stopping by on my SITS day and making me feel special! Hope you come back to visit soon.

Post a Comment