Tuesday, September 20, 2011

reaching out

I am straying away from all the home and design talk and asking my readers to help me...

I am running in the St. Jude Half Marathon in Memphis on December 3rd.  As a way to give back, I, along with a few of my girlfriends, have committed to raise $2500 for St. Jude Children's Hospital.  I am blessed to have a healthy daughter, but there are families out there that aren't as lucky.  St. Jude is a godsend for them, treating children and saving their lives, and never once turning away a family for their inability to pay.  It is donations that keep this hospital going!

Our fundraising ends on September 30th so please donate today by clicking the link below!! No donation is too small to make a difference!


A million thanks!

1 comments:

Jenny Lynn said...

such a great cause. Best of luck running it.

Post a Comment