Thursday, December 16, 2010

happy holidays and see you in the new year!

I am overwhelmed! The holidays have taken over and my free time is jam packed with things to do. So much for free time, huh?  I don't even feel like I have got in the Christmas spirit yet and this is my favorite time of year, so not having that feeling makes me sad :(

So, my lovely blogging buddies, I wish you a great Christmas and New Year! I am signing off until January, hoping that by the new year, I have regained my blogging mojo and maybe got my energy back!  Words can't express how thankful I am to each and every reader. I could have never imagined when I started my blog a few months ago how many wonderful people I would have the opportunity to connect to on a daily basis!

I hope everyone has a lovely holiday with their family and friends and I will "see" you next year!!!

11 comments:

abode love said...

Have a wonderful Christmas! LOVE the mantel, stockings and super cute "ball garland" See you in 2011!

abodelove.blogspot.com

Carissa @ the Fabulous Design File said...

Happy holidays!

Kendra {House of Ficek} said...

Enjoy your Christmas! I really need to make that garland, too cute.

traci zeller designs said...

Have a wonderful Christmas, Jade, and meet you back here soon! xo!

Mary said...

Enjoy the rest of the holiday season! ps. that pom-pom garland is too cute!!

Courtney {a thoughtful place} said...

Merry merry Christmas!!!! Enjoy it all :)

simpledaisy said...

Happy Holidays!!

Cristin @ Simplified Bee said...

Merry Christmas and Happy 2011!!! Have a wonderful break... see you in the new year.

xo,
cristin

shari @ little blue deer said...

See you next year, Jade! XX!

Amanda said...

Oh you will be missed..can't wait till next year! Kisses!

lorianderic said...

Hope you are having a nice holiday break! We met at Lavish a couple of weeks ago. I have enjoyed reading your blog and wish you much success in 2011.

I am hoping to have my blog up and running by the end of January! Fingers crossed!

Take care,

Lori May from Lori May Interiors

Post a Comment