Wednesday, April 24, 2013

great discovery

As I was perusing Pinterest (like I am constantly doing), I clicked on a photo for the home of Hannah Seabrook of Gadabout featured in The Glitter Guide.

How did I not know about this site?! It was such a great discovery, one of the things I love about Pinterest! There are a ton of articles about fashion, beauty and lifestyle topics. Seriously check it out asap!

I absolutely loved getting a peek into Hannah's home! I have always been a fan of Gadabout. The blog is impeccable with the perfect blend of style, beautiful images, and southern grace. Her home is exactly the same!


How stylish is she? Huge case of fashion envy right now!

Here's her living room in her Charleston home. Look at those ceilings! This room is the neutral with subtle sophistication...


A peek into her bedroom...




Check out the feature here. There is a great interview that goes with it!




2 comments:

laixinjie said...

Interesting blog. You are posts are just amazing and very creative. Keep on share it. custom snake print swimsuit

Oscar said...

I would like to thank Ultimate Life Clinic for reversing my father's Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS). My father’s ALS condition was fast deteriorating before he started on the ALS Herbal medicine treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic. He was on the treatment for just 6 months and we never thought my father will recover so soon. He has gained some weight in the past months and he is able to walk with no support. You can reach them through there website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com

Post a Comment