Friday, April 8, 2011

happy friday!!!

Short post today, more eye candy than words!

Loving this dining area...the table (for all its rustic glory) and the eclectic mix of antique chairs, and soft white colorway...

via 
I have a very busy weekend ahead of me! Studio M, the design firm I work for, is involved in an awesome charity project in our area.  A deserving single mom gets a complete home makeover and we are in charge of the interior design. This Sunday is the reveal to the mom so the next few days will be spent frantically putting furniture together, rearranging furniture and accessories, and all that jazz! It's all in the name of charity and this project is one reason why I am proud to work at Studio M! 

Have a great weekend everyone!!


3 comments:

Tiffany @ Savor Home said...

Sounds like a lovely project! Wish I could be a fly on the wall when the deserving mom finds out that she won. Have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

Oh that's an amazing project. How rewarding. Enjoy every minute of that reveal. Very special.

Kendall said...

What a great project! My firm needs to get more involved with things like that!

Post a Comment