Tuesday, March 15, 2011

window shopping :: wisteria

I love browsing Wisteria's website for unique finds. They have so many great pieces of furniture and accessories!

I have been eyeing these stools for my bar area for awhile...



How cool is this cocktail table?? It is made out of a vintage door...

My obsession continues for rustic, industrial lights...


You can't go wrong with cane....


 all images via



Also, please check out my guest post at Traci Zeller's blog! I wrote about a few of my favorite things!!

4 comments:

Tiffany @ Savor Home said...

Loving that chair! I'm headed over to Traci's!

SHERRY HART said...

I saw a coffee table like that at Scott's last week for 250.00! I wish I had gotten it now....

traci zeller designs said...

I love Wisteria! Thank you so much for participating in my series, Jade. I loved all of your favorites!!

Anonymous said...

Loving these finds. :)

Post a Comment