Wednesday, July 27, 2011

master bathroom

We are really moving on the house...it's time for all the things that we have selected to be ordered and installed soon!  Months ago, I visited an Ann Sacks showroom and fell in love with the Penny Round tile in this beautiful colorway--light cream with a hint of seafoam green around the edge. It has vintage appeal and is a departure from what you see in bathrooms down here. I thought it would be perfect for our shower floor.  But, I knew it was a splurge and probably was only going to be a dream.






Well, I kept the sample in my pile of selections and luckily, my husband saw my design intention (or gave in after constant harassing...whatever) and agreed on the Ann Sacks. Yay! I placed the order yesterday so there is no going back!

While searching the internet for some install shots, I came across this bathroom that is almost a complete replica of what I plan to do in ours....espresso cabinets- check; Crema Marfil marble countertop- check; framed mirror above vanity- check....


I had originally thought I would do oil-rubbed bronze plumbing fixtures but I must say, after seeing these polished nickel ones above, I might be leaning that way.  Hmmm....decisions, decisions...yep, definitely changing after looking at this!

5 comments:

Michelle @ Ten June said...

LOVE the penny tile! Do you ever watch Cougar Town? Penny can? That's what I keep thinking as I'm reading this... Pennnny tilllle!

Capella Kincheloe Interior Design said...

Looking forward to seeing the bathroom completed Jade!

Lissette Cortes said...

ahhhh!! so exciting!! that was clearly the best tile we saw at Ann Sacks that day. I can't wait to see photos after it's all done. :)

Kim@Chattafabulous said...

Jade, I love the tile!! So happy for your progress!

Rajputseo said...

These are some great tools that i definitely use for SEO work. This is a great list to use in the future..
travertine floor tile

Post a Comment