Wednesday, June 8, 2011

we have progress!!

Finally, we have progress on the new house!!! I am so excited to see this finally get moving and the builder has a pretty ambitious schedule to getting the house complete.

I haven't shared any photos of the site.  The lot we purchased is a little over 2 acres with tons of beautiful trees around. It's a little out of town, which will make it a quiet, country retreat for my family after a long day at work and school.  Here's a few shots of the lot and the progress made on Monday...

The permits :)



The house staked out and the ground cleared...


We should have the foundation poured next week and the concrete block starting on Friday. Now, I am starting to get excited! I was getting a little disappointed in the whole process even though I know these things take awhile. But, hey it's moving now!

3 comments:

Agnes said...

Thank for sharing! All the best!

Unknown said...

I have chills. So exciting. I can't wait to follow along. You must be over the moon.

Lissa Pierce said...

Yeah!!! Can't wait to see everything come together. I am sure you are so excited and relieved to have all those permit issues behind you. Keep us posted!

Post a Comment