Tuesday, April 26, 2011

designer crush :: erika powell

I have been an admirer of Erika Powell of Urban Grace Interiors for a long time.  I am not only in awe of her beautiful interiors but how much she has achieved in such a short time and a young age! Her blog is one of the first I started following and I look forward to every post! People are definitely taking notice...she was just voted one of Traditional Home's 20 New Traditionals! Congrats to Erika!

Her interiors are traditional but not stuffy; she has such an effortless style that she infuses into every room. She embodies the "Flip Flops & Pearls" lifestyle...classic yet casual!







8 comments:

Lori said...

I absolutely love her style! Thanks for the great pics!

Ann said...

I like her style too,
classy, elegant, and homey.
I love how she almost always like huge windows and high ceilings and how they invite natural light and air in her rooms and spaces.

Courtney {a thoughtful place} said...

One of my favorites. Her rooms always look completely effortless and so elegant.

The Forsyths said...

I lovew the natural feeling of these rooms, I think I'm developing a crush too!

Alison said...

How breezy and simply elegant but livable at the same time. I feel relaxed just LOOKING at her designs! How lovely.
xo, Alison
www.alisonreidstyle.blogspot.com

Simple Dwellings said...

I definitely agree! Her style is gorgeous, and kudos to her for achieving so much! :)

Lissa @ After Adornment said...

One of my favorites as well. She has such an amazing business going and I love the casual livable style she has.

Fabiana said...

Ooooh, I love the white kitchen. Thanks for posting.

www.ciaonewportbeach.blogspot.com

Post a Comment