Tuesday, June 8, 2010

romo-licious

I met with my local Romo rep last week and got to see their new collection. I always love seeing Romo's fabrics because they never disappoint.  I love their patterns, colors, and textures.  This collection was as great as their last.

I love the fuschia against the grey background.  These came in some other colorways with aqua and coral too...I wanted them all!!

I love a great muted fabric too and Romo had some great wools...unfortunately with the Florida heat, I do not see any of these in my future. Maybe if it came in a linen or cotton...

I can never get enough of textured fabric. Romo is a great source...TONS of great textures and all for a great price point!

(images courtesy of Romo)

2 comments:

Haven and Home said...

Oh I love my Romo!!!!!! I am drooling!

High-Heeled Foot in the door said...

I must agree with you. Romo is one of my favorite vendors. They have such pretty things. You must have had a blast with your rep!

Post a Comment